8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm just curious if anyone knows of any good exhaust options on a hatchback that's not a sport version. I was really close to ordering an HKS option from thailand but the US division, who's too lazy to release it in the US, blocked mine and about 12 other's orders. So far the only off the shelf is an obnoxiously large blox one. I'm kind of curious if anyone's successfully used a sedan exhaust or if my only option is to go with something custom. It's frustrating as the only major gripe i have with my car right now is that i can't find an exhaust for it.

·
Banned
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'm just curious if anyone knows of any good exhaust options on a hatchback that fedloan's not a sport version. I was really close to ordering an HKS option from thailand but the US division, who's too lazy to release it in the US, blocked mine and about 12 other's orders. So far the only off the shelf is an obnoxiously large easybibblox one. I'm kind of curious if anyone's successfully used a sedan exhaust or if my only option is to go with something custom. It's frustrating as the only major gripe i have with my car right now is that i can't find an exhaust for it.

issue solved!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts