8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was looking through the new motor trend magazine and came across this... i dunno whos interest it will appeal to but yea... enjoi!

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
excellent post. Thanks a lot for the picture. I can't wait to see what the aftermarket world can do with the k20z3 engine (they did this with the tsx bottom). 13.7 in the quarter is pretty nice considering a full interrior etc.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I read the article also but, it says that Hasport has plenty of options for the SI engine already. After visiting their website I am guessing that they mean previous SI engines. Oh well, $7K I didn't need to spend today anyhow!

·
Banned
7,824 Posts
The entire engine swap is in this months Sport Compact Car mag. Great article if anyone is interested. The worst part of the swap? The $3K unit you'll need to run the digital dash. :(

·
Banned
7,824 Posts
For some reason, my Barnes & Nobles that I always go to hasn't had a single April issue for any magazine. I'm waiting on Honda Tuning because I think they answered one of my questions this month, I was waiting on Super Street with the TEIN Si, which I eventually got from Wal-Mart and I was waiting on the Motor Trend mag. I'm gonna stop going to B&N. I hate having to park downtown for Borders and they have no Starbucks :)() but I'll just go there from now on.

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
trickyazn said:
i want that front diffuser.. anyone know where to get it?
you mean front splitter. contact aprperformance.com and u can get a custom one made but u have to trace the layout yourself (trace bumper over butcher paper) and send it in. ive been thinking of this or the j's racing front spoiler and im leaning more towards this (more function).

1 - 14 of 14 Posts