8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
do you have just the driver and passenger mounts in70A? I already have the rear in 70A and want to complete the set w/out having to buy a whole full set. thanks either way.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Kinda irrelvant and relevant to the thread at the same time. Just wanted to say you guys Always have great pricing and A+ customer service. I ordered an Ingall's torque damper from RoBear and when there was an issue with my shipping address, I was contacted immediately and very politely. For that I have your sticker posted dead center when I open my hood! Expect an order from me ASAP for one of these mounts since I have been in the market for one!

·
Premium Member
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Kinda irrelvant and relevant to the thread at the same time. Just wanted to say you guys Always have great pricing and A+ customer service. I ordered an Ingall's torque damper from RoBear and when there was an issue with my shipping address, I was contacted immediately and very politely. For that I have your sticker posted dead center when I open my hood! Expect an order from me ASAP for one of these mounts since I have been in the market for one!
Thank You!

·
Registered
174 Posts
Robear , do you carry the new updated design on these rear mount ?
if so please pm , would like to get one .
zip 99645
Thank you .

1 - 20 of 32 Posts