8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hmmm...so I've been waiting for my Hasport 62A Rear Mount to help with my header/exhaust rattle right?!!?

I was excited when the package came, but I had to work and did not get off until Midnight, so when I got home, I opened up the package right away, and I was just lost and confused :( !!

I'm new with Mounts, so I was thinking to myself, am I suppose to install the mount the way it is? :facepalm:

I mean I did specifically chose 62A bushing. But nonetheless, here's the non-bushing edition! I hope it fix my rattling issue :facepalm:

Is this the Proper Way to install the mount?

·
Registered
26,621 Posts
I waited for you to order this then i removed the bushing so i can screw you over..

Joking lol

Eh that's some kind of super rare factory **** up because its suppose to come with a bushing there and that cyn in the middle where a bolt would be inserted.

Contact your seller and there will get it squared away asap.

·
Registered
3,709 Posts
these come without bushings pre-installed, they usually put in the bushing of your choice before they ship...im guessing they forgot lol

·
Registered
6,518 Posts
:facepalm:

Please let us know what vendor was smart enough to allow you to install the bushing of your choice yourself.

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
wtf wheres the rubber piece... no no no the factory bottom dog bone bushing wont fit in the hasport dogbone...wowwww which vendor effed up? lol

·
Registered
4,608 Posts
Haha I know who it is! But I wont say anything unless they refuse to resolve the issue. This is ridiculous......I'm sure it'll get worked out for you bro!

Tapatalk sucka!

·
Registered
4,372 Posts
Lmao. Well I'm not surprised. The hasport 62a I bought had the metal slave for the bushing hanging about an inch out. I had to press it back in. What a *****. Their quality control is **** it appears.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thaaaat sucks. hopefully when mine comes in this week, it doesnt look like that hehe
Yeah bro hope not! I hate my car so much right now :facepalm: ..the annoying rattle got worse right when I ordered it..which was a week ago! and Now even more delayed :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ok...so Yesterday I received a separate Bushing with a Cylinder in the middle...So now they expect me to put the two items together, after 3 full weeks of waiting for just a rear mount!

So much for "Best Service"

·
Registered
50 Posts
Same thing is happening to me now. I got mine @ Robear racing & there is no bushings. Do I really have to wait for someone to send me out the piece? My car is in the shop right now & if so that is quite frustrating.

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Same thing is happening to me now. I got mine @ Robear racing & there is no bushings. Do I really have to wait for someone to send me out the piece? My car is in the shop right now & if so that is quite frustrating.
WTF u too? damn, when did u order????

·
Premium Member
1,955 Posts
This is a quality control issue with Hasport, but Robear will take care of you 100%

Any other members who run into this issue, and ordered from us, please contact us immediately.

Just for reference.
Yoboimario91, not sure who you ordered from, but those bushings are correct, they are the new ones from Hasport

I hope that helps.

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
We sent out bushings to you, and you got them a few days ago, we just spoke on the phone.

This is a quality control issue with Hasport, but Robear will take care of you 100%

Any other members who run into this issue, and ordered from us, please contact us immediately.

Just for reference.
Yoboimario91, not sure who you ordered from, but those bushings are correct, they are the new ones from Hasport

I hope that helps.
I just spoke with you and ordered from you, So thats the new 62a Bushing you are saying and it should fit the one you sent me correct? (Original Post Pictures)

1 - 20 of 40 Posts