8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,610 Posts
Could you possibly briefly go over the improvements of these parts? And they say theyre fore the FD which has a slightly different suspension setup then our fa's and fg's. May or may not work with our cars..

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hardened Rubber-Stiffer than the OEM rubber but without the crazy vibrations you will get from using polyurethane. It is a good upgrade for those who want a little more performance but would like to keep their car comfortable.

Pillowball-also known as spherical, its a full metal bushing that allows instantaneous response but in return for added maintenance. the best way to do bushings. Comfort may be a little downgraded if your car has pillowball/spherical bushings.

Basically, these bushings are an upgrade to the OEM and allow for a stiffer feel for the car and increased control.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
the responsiveness, intial turn in, and corrections are alot easier with these bushings...predicatability increases alot

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yes they would, but i don't think they make them yet. one of my sponsors however, does make a front LCA spherical bushing that looks as if it will fit. the front bushing on the arms for the RSX and the Si are the same size.

·
Banned
24,191 Posts
yes they would, but i don't think they make them yet. one of my sponsors however, does make a front LCA spherical bushing that looks as if it will fit. the front bushing on the arms for the RSX and the Si are the same size.
Aurora bearing company...the make rod ends and spherical bearings.

·
Registered
3,610 Posts
interesting, some way we could maybe work something to make a purhcase for the lca sperical bushings to confirm their fitment on the si ? Would be fine paying the amount.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts