8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is this just me or for the past year it's almost impossible to find lips for my FA5 ? They are all out of stock since at least a year or so... Ebay, Amazon... everything I'm looking for is out of stock. I'm actually looking for HFP kits but unable to find them on ebay, aliexpress, amazon... What is happening ? Why it is soo hard to find those lips ? Is there any reason ? Those are quite popular cars...

·
Registered
308 Posts
Is this just me or for the past year it's almost impossible to find lips for my FA5 ? They are all out of stock since at least a year or so... Ebay, Amazon... everything I'm looking for is out of stock. I'm actually looking for HFP kits but unable to find them on ebay, aliexpress, amazon... What is happening ? Why it is soo hard to find those lips ? Is there any reason ? Those are quite popular cars...
I hear you bro. I found one seller on eBay "Best Racing Motors" and he one left. But listed for $1,094.99....! I'm like, GTFO. You had that same part listed for $100 2 months ago!

[EDIT] Wait, I see you're in Canada! Have you tried KPlayground.ca..? Probably cheaper doing business with them than PasswordJDM since they are local to me in Long Beach, CA.

Have you tried PasswordJDM? Their fitment from what I heard is pretty good, and all the chinese knock-offs use their design to copy from :laughing:
They also have a HFP style lip. But after looking closer, it's more like the Asia Lip. Still not bad... The only other alternative would be going to the dealership and order one. Last year I was quoted $315 painted. Not sure on that exact number though.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
Kewkat
8th Generation Honda Civic Forum
We’re a community for 8th Gen 2006 - 2011 Civic owners to discuss performance mods, body kits, Si models, turbo kits and accessories. Come Join the club!
Full Forum Listing