8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
EDIT:
HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!

I would like to wish everyone a relaxing holidays, and the best of luck for 2008.

This year has been very good for us, and we managed to complete nearly 80 sets of retrofits in a year.

Also, I just completed my MS a week ago, which was delightful, but since I haven't been on the site in about a week, I recieved over 32 PM's

Calm down. :police:

I wish you all the best,
Bjorn

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Bjorn! Happy Holidays!

Too bad you didnt' come on down to San Diego!
I"m actually coming out to SD during the first week of April, and possibly once before that. I'm going to participate in the annual experimental biology conference along with the microcirculatory meeting, and thus, I will spend about a week in SD. You better pick me up, and spend an evening with me.

:dancing:

·
Registered
514 Posts
I would like to wish everyone a relaxing holidays, and the best of luck for 2008.

This year has been very good for us, and we managed to complete nearly 80 sets of retrofits in a year.

Also, I just completed my MS a week ago, which was delightful, but since I haven't been on the site in about a week, I recieved over 32 PM's

Calm down. :police:

I wish you all the best,
Bjorn
Bjorn: MS in what? I'm working on my MA in Education now and I wish I could say I was almost done :xyxnervou

Reactions: vtak07

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Chris. Happy Holidays to you.

A MS in Physiology, and I'm currently working on my Phd. I perform in vitro and intravital studies looking into the microcirculation and hemodynamics, and I'm specifically interested in hemoglobin-based oxygen carriers (HBOCs), and their effect on oxygen delivery and oxygen consumption. If you have the time PubMed Home HBOCs, and read up on the latest in blood substitiutes, it's awesome.

Laters

·
Banned
796 Posts
Hey Chris. Happy Holidays to you.

A MS in Physiology, and I'm currently working on my Phd. I perform in vitro and intravital studies looking into the microcirculation and hemodynamics, and I'm specifically interested in hemoglobin-based oxygen carriers (HBOCs), and their effect on oxygen delivery and oxygen consumption. If you have the time PubMed Home HBOCs, and read up on the latest in blood substitiutes, it's awesome.

Laters
....... wait what?

I tried understanding what you just wrote.. but I seem to have lost you at "Happy Holidays." Well anyways, congrats on the accomplishment Bjorn. Looks like you're up to making big things happening like usual! Good luck to you! Good luck for both Custom Lightz and your pursuit for that PhD!

·
Registered
514 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks guys. And Happy Holidays to all of you.

For the SD ppl. I will be there for the first week of April. I tihnk from the 3rd to the 8th.
If someone knowns of a place to meet, or has a place to meet let me know. I would be willing to fund for the food and drinks, and bring some stuff with me out.

Thanks
bjorn

·
Registered
514 Posts
Good deal, I'm there.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts