8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
23,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any experience running this tire? I pulled a search and only one post of someone using them, although no reviews on here. Some reviews are scattered on the web about them and have been coming back with decent remarks about them. Pricing seems to be pretty decent depending where you look. Doesn't look like tirerack or discounttire sells this model.

Hankook Site: Welcome To Hankook Tire

PDF of Tire Specs: http://www.hankooktireusa.com/product/K110.pdf

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Car & Driver had a top 10 budget sport tire shootout, these were #2. However, I believe the Dunlop Direzza Sport Star Specs beat it slightly in noise level and wet performance, and were less expensive. If these Hankooks are included in Tire Rack's current sale of Hankook, it's up to you.

·
Registered
384 Posts
I got these for my Mugens and I love these. Slightly more quiet then my S-Drives and just as comfortable. These are also more predictable and have stiffer sidewalls. I bought them based on the Car & Driver review plus the $50 rebate. Hankook was very fast about processing my rebate (maybe three weeks from the time I sent it in to receiving the check).

·
Registered
23,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Whoo, old thread of mine, haha. When I was looking at tires back then there was not enough review to justify purchasing these.

However, I did purchase Yokohama S.drives and they work great for spirited runs and normal summer DD. Much, much better than the Nitto Neo Gen they replaced IMO.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.