8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone in CT know of any reliable (preferably hands free) car washes in the Danbury/Brookfield area? I live in Brookfield, and the car wash there sucks and leaves marks all over my car. Thanks.

·
Registered
822 Posts
North street car wash!!! ive washed my mugen there like 3-4 times during the winter months and they do a great job only time they touch the car is to dry all power washed and no machines inside

off 84 exit 6 take a left and keep going until u see it on your right a little past kfc

·
Registered
822 Posts
we talking about the same KFC right? its right after an under pass? if so id recommend the car wash closest to c town and a citgo they do a great job and only car wash i know around with out those blue things that spin all over your car. :thumb:

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Waitaminute, you're right. I'm thinking of the KFC on main street across from dunkin donuts. (there's a car wash right by that dunkin donuts too)
right off exit 6 to the left, there's an overpass, and a velaro station on the left right after that. Then, there's a car wash on the right side that's a small brown building, which I think is the one you're refering to. I'll just keep my eyes open when i go to work tomorrow. Thanks for the info.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.