8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
they'll work alright. From my experience with them they're a PITA to aim, but once you have them aligned and aimed they look pretty good...my friend had the pair without that little black thing between the lows and highs. it's pretty good setup for a TSX retro too.

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
I purchase a set of those to use while i was getting my Retro, i use those lights for about 1 week, and i notice they will get fog up, other than that they are ok, they do give better light then OEM bulbs but not as good as a real Retro.

here is a picture of what am talking about.(easy fix, all you have to do is re-seal them with a better sealant)

and this is the light you will expect out of them, Note i did not aim the lights, u just install them.

I hope this helps.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sweeet... thanks man!! that helps ALOT... i will probably end up buying a set just like them ... and re-seal them!! YEAH. thanks for the help!!! one more thing.. any sugestions on what bulbs i should get??

thanks!!

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
sweeet... thanks man!! that helps ALOT... i will probably end up buying a set just like them ... and re-seal them!! YEAH. thanks for the help!!! one more thing.. any sugestions on what bulbs i should get??

thanks!!
The picture shows the stock bulbs that come with the lights, you can't change the bulbs on this lights. well not that i know you can't. just look at a picture of them from the back.

·
Registered
137 Posts
How do the bulbs they provide, in that setting, work out? Same/better/worse than stock?

Are these purely for looks or are they actually an upgrade from the stock lights? (By upgrade I mean: do they illuminate the road ahead of you any better?)

·
Registered
10,259 Posts
Wait, you mean you can't change the TYPE of bulb used in these lights... right? You can change the actual bulb if it were to burn out, you just can't change to a HID bulb or another type... correct?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.