8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
26,381 Posts
Welcome! We have a great classified section, but you have to stick around a bit to earn access to it:
From the site rules:
18. The For Sale forum is for contributing members of the site. In order to sell or buy anything in the Marketplace you must have 31+ viable posts, and be a member for at least 45 days to start a sale in this forum. All "For Sale" threads must be posted in the Marketplace only, all other threads will be deleted. Please read the rules that are stickied in that forum.
Good luck with your repairs! I hope you enjoy the site.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hello all, thanks for all the advice sorry about the double post. I realized this forum is very much active. I am specifically looking for 2 LH doors, front bumper and hood . I did a quick search and was only able to find SI civic parts. Im gonna drop by some junk yards tomorow on my day off and see what they have. Thanks again though ill keep on eye on the sale section of the site and see what pops up.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.