8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ourisman Honda in Bethesda Maryland still has a non-navi Habanera Red Pearl Si available to purchase at MSRP.

This is the same place I just bought mine, and everyone there is a real class act. No games being played there.

About four people have test drove the car, but no one has bought it as of yet, so it's anyone's game.

If you're interested, call (301) 656-1000 and ask for Ben Houle. Tell him Jason sent you.

·
Registered
155 Posts
~racnjsn04~ said:
One of my buddies around here is waiting patiently for that hab red color to show up. He's being picky and only wants that color. Thanks for the 411.
I know Midlands Honda (803-791-5660) in Columbia, SC has a hananero red with no NAV in their lot right now. It got there Tuesday of this week and is waiting for an owner.
It's only 3 1/2 hours of driving on I-20 compared to 12 hours of driving to Maryland. Talk to a sales woman named Nancy and tell her Dan sent you. Hopefully that'll stop them from trying to jack up the price over MSRP. I think they told me they're thinking about adding a couple of accessories to the car but I'm not sure if they've actually done it or not. They did only ask for MSRP for the car itself. I probably won't tell them where you live either until the negotiation is completed so that they won't try to take advantage of your willingness to get the car.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts