8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
as of right now i just borrow my dads accord 01', but i saved up enough money with my part time job, and side hustles for my first car. i need it ASAP, graduation is around the corner, and i need to take Summer classes to get a head start in credits (Rutgers 13', baby), most importantly i need to find a better paying job, minimum wage is ass.

i need some advice, this is what i'm pursuing --> Auto Headquarters Specials

constructive criticism will be appreciated.

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
i dont think those si's came in white which can mean alot of problems....but i think you should just save your money and get something better down the road. With that car you will not be able to sleep from fear of theft

Also, looks like a ricer was the previous owner so that means he probably drove that car very hard for those 60k miles

·
Registered
3,632 Posts
Aite, here's the dealio, strait talkin like this ain't gona betta yo chances of... getting anything better than minimum wage. Use what you've learned from school, don't talk like the way you type. If you want something better than what you have now, you've got a lot of competition. College graduates, lawyers, accountants, corporate executives, anybody and everybody whose been laid off... are all applying for low waged jobs or anything available. Act and talk professional will better your chances. Good luck.

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
Must avoid...laughing at your e-thugness....

Alright, well i would try to hold out and keep using your dad's accord. You don't really want to drive a beater in college.

College screws you (heavily dependent on your major). You'll be running on 3-4 hours of sleep a night if you do biochem like me and everyday will count. Except maybe the first year of general ed. My point is, save up for something new... i drove a beater and it crapped out on me a few times (Yes, it was a Honda). Don't judge it by its looks. My beater looked brand spanking new, but it had problems. You need reliability in college. Especially when you look at your college's absence policy...the only way you can miss an exam and get excused from it is if you're 6 feet under and pushing up daisies.

·
Registered
571 Posts
not feeling it looks like the pepboys special with all those add ons inside, get an 8th gen, finance a 06 or sumtin like that it really doesnt cost that much monthly im only 19 and i pay my car payments and the insurance on my 08 si and im in school its really not that much

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.