8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i'm bout to get some h.i.d.'s and i'm wondering how crappy the car will look if i only get them for the headlights and not the fog lights... it'll look like i have some bright ass head lights and some dull yellow fog lights right?

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
so i'm bout to get some h.i.d.'s and i'm wondering how crappy the car will look if i only get them for the headlights and not the fog lights... it'll look like i have some bright ass head lights and some dull yellow fog lights right?
Most people on here prob only have them in the driving lights and not the fogs. It will look just fine.

·
Registered
176 Posts
i have hids in my headlights and just regular bulbs in my fogs if i can get my camera working ill try to post up pics for you to see if you like

·
Premium Member
14,538 Posts
It will look fine. I had a set of HID's in the headlights and regular bulbs in the foglights.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts