8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

gwinnett county(Ga) meet!!new bowling/arcade opened

6K views 48 replies 14 participants last post by  ortivt6 
#1 ·
hey guys! i know most of you live in the southside or what not, but i just wanted to let everybody know that this fri. there was gonna be a meet at a new arcade/bowling place that just opened up....they're meeting around 8 or 9pm...the place is in lawerenceville right off the intersection of 316 and 29...its called stars and stripes...real easy to get to...if anyone is interested lmk...all types of imports will be there so if you dont got anything to do then head this way:wavey:

#3 ·
count me in bro! im always down for meets, even if i dont chill that long! lets get some 8thcivic repp action going on. kevin and robert i know youll be down.
aiight cool...i know curtis(black si) might come too so i can be a decent showing for the SI's....i dont know the exact directions but i can tell you that a QT gas station is on the opposite side of it on 316 and if you get off 85 onto 316 and go past 4 lights(4th light should be hurricane rd)...then on the 5th light(29/harbins rd) you make a right and it will be on the corner....part of the complex is still being built

#19 ·
if anyone could give directions from the 400 side of lawrenceville rather than 85, that would mean #3 could be changed from "better be", to " is going", as then i'd know where to go :p

#33 ·
I think I counted 7cpe's and 1 sweet sdn. Man it was nice with some mugen wheels color was f. blue. I also liked the white cpe that was droped and debadged. Very cold so most went inside and bowled or played games. I left after about 45 min.
Not very good meet as there was no driving or anything like that, just sorta hey how are you nice car, well I'm getting out of this cold, see ya! lol!
But I apprieciate those that made it a point to show, thats cool.
Later, Tim

#37 ·
Sorry, just reread this again.
Thanks for the comments Tim, i appreciate it.
I just wish someone else could maybe trade in their coupe for a sedan so im not the odd one out haha.. even at the varsity i was the only one there b4 a random girl showed up

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.