8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
21 - 40 of 49 Posts

· Registered
232 Posts
I think I counted 7cpe's and 1 sweet sdn. Man it was nice with some mugen wheels color was f. blue. I also liked the white cpe that was droped and debadged. Very cold so most went inside and bowled or played games. I left after about 45 min.
Not very good meet as there was no driving or anything like that, just sorta hey how are you nice car, well I'm getting out of this cold, see ya! lol!
But I apprieciate those that made it a point to show, thats cool.
Later, Tim

·         
11,799 Posts
Nice night guys. Very eventful >_>
Was nice meeting you all and Justin I can't believe you actually listened to me an went to the DJ..lmfao I dunno..it was cold but I enjoyed it! Too bad you guys couldn't have bowled a few games...maybe next time

· Banned
28,496 Posts
Sorry, just reread this again.
Thanks for the comments Tim, i appreciate it.
I just wish someone else could maybe trade in their coupe for a sedan so im not the odd one out haha.. even at the varsity i was the only one there b4 a random girl showed up

· Registered
3,696 Posts
I think I counted 7cpe's and 1 sweet sdn. Man it was nice with some mugen wheels color was f. blue. I also liked the white cpe that was droped and debadged. Very cold so most went inside and bowled or played games. I left after about 45 min.
Not very good meet as there was no driving or anything like that, just sorta hey how are you nice car, well I'm getting out of this cold, see ya! lol!
But I apprieciate those that made it a point to show, thats cool.
Later, Tim
Likewise, Tim, good meeting you and thanks for coming to the meet! even though it wasnt that great but hey there will be others!

21 - 40 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.