8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Banned
28,496 Posts
hopefully in the next few weeks, i got the bearings and bumpstops in from honda last night and new bolts and nuts. i can do it hear at nissan but i want to do it at home so i just gotta get the jackstands and jack (which i left in florida!)
i know the feeling, i need some too, mine at 4000 miles away :D
Let me know which ones you get? the brands arnt the same here so i dont know whats good n whats not

· Banned
28,496 Posts
if anyone could give directions from the 400 side of lawrenceville rather than 85, that would mean #3 could be changed from "better be", to " is going", as then i'd know where to go :p

· Banned
28,496 Posts
Sorry, just reread this again.
Thanks for the comments Tim, i appreciate it.
I just wish someone else could maybe trade in their coupe for a sedan so im not the odd one out haha.. even at the varsity i was the only one there b4 a random girl showed up

· Banned
28,496 Posts
oh i never told you justin, once i got off 316 i went off the ramp and to the lights, i saw a TW FG2 Si in the gas station to my right, and another one at the lights on the other side of the road.. what a coincidence :p

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.