8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
3,696 Posts
Justin you just have nothing better to do than whore your car :p, when are the springs going on?

hopefully in the next few weeks, i got the bearings and bumpstops in from honda last night and new bolts and nuts. i can do it hear at nissan but i want to do it at home so i just gotta get the jackstands and jack (which i left in florida!)

· Registered
3,696 Posts
directions

aiight cool...i know curtis(black si) might come too so i can be a decent showing for the SI's....i dont know the exact directions but i can tell you that a QT gas station is on the opposite side of it on 316 and if you get off 85 onto 316 and go past 4 lights(4th light should be hurricane rd)...then on the 5th light(29/harbins rd) you make a right and it will be on the corner....part of the complex is still being built
just gonna need more specific info!

· Registered
3,696 Posts
I think I counted 7cpe's and 1 sweet sdn. Man it was nice with some mugen wheels color was f. blue. I also liked the white cpe that was droped and debadged. Very cold so most went inside and bowled or played games. I left after about 45 min.
Not very good meet as there was no driving or anything like that, just sorta hey how are you nice car, well I'm getting out of this cold, see ya! lol!
But I apprieciate those that made it a point to show, thats cool.
Later, Tim
Likewise, Tim, good meeting you and thanks for coming to the meet! even though it wasnt that great but hey there will be others!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.