8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is a weekly thursday meet held at the sonic in Gwinett that is put togther by importatlanta.com. I am going for the first time today and wanted to know if anyone else on here would like to join. I am meeting up with a few people at the perimeter mall around 745. I would like to see a few civics so if anyone is free join up it should be fun to check out some cars.

IMPORTATLANTA.COM - Automotive, Lifestyle, Offtopic, Forum, Blog, & Online Community - Weekly Gwinnett Sonic Meet, this Thursday

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
Ghost voice.....There is no one in that part of town........

At least they do not reply to much...LOL.

·
Registered
937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'll see u guys tonight. Judging by the people I've talked to, it should be a good turnout.
I think its going to be a huge turnout as well. From what I have gathered all the makes and models park togther. IE all domestics one row, hondas/acuras another row.

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
So about 8:30ish.

I might swing out that way and see what all the talk is about. But I live up 316 so I would go straight there.

·
Registered
937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
So about 8:30ish.

I might swing out that way and see what all the talk is about. But I live up 316 so I would go straight there.
Rest assured you wont be disappointed at least from what I have heard. There have been alot of replies on importatlanta.com so I am expecting a big turnout.

·
Registered
937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
It was a good turnout. Debo it was nice meeting you and look forward to meeting others from the forum in the future. I think I met someone else from this forum but I forgot his name.

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
Thank you but the GT-R was not mine............lol:D

JK but no seriously. Thanks.

Just let me know if you need help with that intake.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts