8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just to let some people who may be interested. There apparently making pit stops at Shannonville, Yorkville, Yorkdale in Ontario around May 5-7th-ish. There also going to be going through Quebec.

Some of the people participating are Tony Hawk, Xzibit, Eve,.....Nothing like a bunch of exotic cars rallying through city streets lol.

www.gumball3000.com/

·
Registered
808 Posts
anyone goto this tonight and see all the cars? preety cool seeing all those exotics at one place!

·
Registered
808 Posts
did u catch the veyron by any chance? i didnt goto shannonville, only the downtown event, so i missed it:(

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
i went to the yorkville event... i didn't see the veyron, r35, slr sterling moss... a bunch of cars were not on display.

tony hawk wasn't even there... he had already made it to NYC for the finish.

·
Registered
504 Posts
All of them have the same decals.. Incipio/Nixon etc.. what's this rally for? Why would these people let them throw these decals all over their cars?!

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
The Gumball rally use to be a group of regular people driving from A to Z and having a good time. Now the gumball's a big douche fest..I guess there's still some sharing of great cars..but not car people. Just people who can swing the cost of participating.

·
Registered
808 Posts
some of them were actually really nice, started their cars, revved them for the crown, had a conversation with people. not all douchebags

·
Registered
573 Posts
All of them have the same decals.. Incipio/Nixon etc.. what's this rally for? Why would these people let them throw these decals all over their cars?!
the person that started GUMBALL, from what i hear is "Maximillion Cooper". when he started it was just him and his friends doing a rally and parting where ever they stopped. For $46,000 entry fee, i would want more then just stickers:readtherules:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts