8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
left work yesterday, jump in my car and on the passenger side floorboard was a new born baby mouse! It was sick sh*t! it squirming around and was all pink with no fur. I freaked!

so now I'm tearing my car apart looking for the mother. Any ideas where it came from/how it got in my car??

07 si with 3k miles

·
Premium Member
19,580 Posts
Thanks for the goosebumps..............

Keep us posted. I have had alot of spider issues and it is immaculate inside. If I find a mouuse...I am getting a new car.

·
Hidy Ho Neighbor
29,707 Posts
The momma mouse is probably pumping out babies like a PEZ dispenser from somewhere deep and unreachable in your cabin... maybe a seat cushion, or under the console. Good luck.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
didn't leave anything open, my doors and windows are always closed and locked.

I'm going to look for holes in the fire wall cause I get alot of spiders too.

·
Premium Member
19,670 Posts
i was hoping this was gonna be like the other thread with a similar title where a comptech supercharger was "found" under the hood

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well I'm at work right now (car dealership)
one of the techs said they get in through the vent filter, behind the glovebox.

I'm guessing thats where the mom is(because the baby was on the floor by glove box)

I'm going to check it out, If I don't make it back alive, tell my si that I love her!

honda love FTW!!!

·
Registered
66 Posts
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
if u find tha mom... go 2 a pet store and buy a dad.... so they can have another baby rat.... n like dat, da one u found wont b lonely!!!
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
lol... na, maybe it wuz 1 of ur frendz playin a prank?

1 - 20 of 93 Posts