8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK, I was very skeptical but I figured what the hell It'll give me a good comparison of before and after mods.

I hooked it up, calibrated it all and I have to say, wow the 1/4 mile times are pretty damn close.

Stock with just the R/T cat I ran a [email protected] at the local track.

I now have X's intake. Tonight with the Gtech (at an abondones strait clean road) I made 3 solid runs: [email protected], [email protected] and [email protected]

I trust this a lot as I know i have a good power gain from the intake and these times are very consistent for what I ran at the track.
:thumb: :thumb:

What do you guys think?

Edit - I also pulled .86 G's with stock suspension (non HFP) and stock all seasons.

·
Banned
339 Posts
yea the gtech's look pretty awesome. don't they measure hp as well within a high percent accuracy as well? definately save some money in the long run if u used that rather then dyno or track.

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mines the SS, i measured 177 HP which is kinda low, but it'll work as a baseline for mods. Overall worth the $200.00.

Lateral G measurements are sick too!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Sorry for the comment, but could someone help me with my gtech? I tried gtech support but they couldn't give me much help... I just CAN'T calibrate or make the gtech read my rpms, tried lights on and off, anyone please? I would be very happy if someone could point me in the right direction, thanks in advance!!!

ALEX

PS: It's a 09 SI coupe...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts