8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was being the good brother I was, driving my 2 brothers to Target on Palm to get them some Maplestory Nexon Cards, and I was making a left turn into Mission Dr (Alhambra, LA) and this NHBP Sedan Si with 4 windows all rolled down, and since I drive a NHBP Coupe Si, I just wanted to see that one, just to admire you know? and I accidently made eye contact with the passengers and I hear a

"Hey **** you, you something something." I think it was because I had an Si too =[

Why do they hate me? =[

Today at school I also got keyed in the parking lot -_-, I was paranoid all day that because I had the nicest car there I would get keyed, I suspect the eg civic parked next to me, not any normal nerd driver, it's a driver that likes to mod their cars, They scratched me a bit on my driver side on the rear fender , I was so mad and sad. Luckily it wasn't a deep scratch, I went home, waxed it, and it looks perfectly the same as when I just got it, as in no scars or anything =D.

P.S. Sorry I was going to take a pic of the scratch but I was too angry and just fixed it, but don't worry guys, everythings okay now! =D

·
Registered
11,889 Posts
srsly man!!!

don't look/wave at other Si owners, if u dont see an 8th civic sticker on em.

most of them are pricks.

i was really arrogant to a girl who waved at me...... she had a NHBP Si Sedan.
this guy was arrogant to me... when I waved at him... he had a NHBP Si Sedan.
this girl with a habi... drove straight to the hospital...without acknowledging another Sis (ME) presence.

lol

oh ... and so far... i had 2 sexy time on the road with 1 fiji guy...and 1 Nhbp coupe ex girl

·
Registered
89 Posts
srsly man!!!

most of them are pricks.

this girl with a habi... drove straight to the hospital...without acknowledging another Sis (ME) presence.

lol
Lol thats funny I wave at every MKV/nicely modded VW and i usually get a wave back.

That sounds like a really crappy day dude. I would hate to get keyed. I always try to be a laid back guy to everyone and to break up with girls easily. It helps :thumb:

·
Registered
741 Posts
Deng, you must be a good brother. When my little brother asked me to go to Target to get the Nexxon card, I told him no, then offered other alternatives where he could spend his money. lol. I don't have an 8thcivic sticker on, but I would wave to another 8thgen if they waved to me. Most of the time, I'll ignore other imports out there thinking that they'll rev and want to race, which is annoying.

·
Registered
11,889 Posts
Lol thats funny I wave at every MKV/nicely modded VW and i usually get a wave back.

That sounds like a really crappy day dude. I would hate to get keyed. I always try to be a laid back guy to everyone and to break up with girls easily. It helps :thumb:

ohhhh our college towns MKVs gimme a hard time....

i had a golden and silver colored MKV run me at lights.... in a 35MPH zone [ so did a G35,STI,Altima 3.5, and trucks on the same road ]

and... a dude in white MKV was staring at me....

ehhh... i guess my town doesnt like me in general.

all i gotta say is... ur car needs bigger tyres... and BAM its complete.

·
Registered
522 Posts
srsly man!!!

most of them are pricks.

lol

oh ... and so far... i had 2 sexy time on the road with 1 fiji guy...and 1 Nhbp coupe ex girl
bro here in miami its soooo bad im used to this site and the respect most of us give out to each other so i guess i assume all Si drivers are like that but yeah right i have had so many bad looks and faces looking at me like if im a retard on the street just for nodding smiling or giving a thumbs up..im done with that.... if it doesn't say 8thcivic on it i won't acknowledge anymore Si's.

to the op sorry about the aholes messing with your ride..there are a lot of low scum out there that are bent on messing up anyone else's nice things..thats life unfortunetly but anyhow im glad you were able to make it look like new

·
Registered
89 Posts
ohhhh our college towns MKVs gimme a hard time....

i had a golden and silver colored MKV run me at lights.... in a 35MPH zone [ so did a G35,STI,Altima 3.5, and trucks on the same road ]

and... a dude in white MKV was staring at me....

ehhh... i guess my town doesnt like me in general.

all i gotta say is... ur car needs bigger tyres... and BAM its complete.
I get a lot of stares from Si dudes. I smile and give a thumbs up. Sometimes i get one back, a lot of times i get a stink eye.

And my stock standard wheel option tires are bigger than yours! 17x7.5! lol

·
Registered
11,889 Posts
I get a lot of stares from Si dudes. I smile and give a thumbs up. Sometimes i get one back, a lot of times i get a stink eye.

And my stock standard wheel option tires are bigger than yours! 17x7.5! lol
i saw a GTi with ... 18s i think....im not too sure.

looked stunning.

i think the way the GTi is...to make to look aggressive... u need bigger tyres...

lol
it dont matter if its bigger than the Si. :D

·
Registered
11,889 Posts
bro here in miami its soooo bad im used to this site and the respect most of us give out to each other so i guess i assume all Si drivers are like that but yeah right i have had so many bad looks and faces looking at me like if im a retard on the street just for nodding smiling or giving a thumbs up..im done with that.... if it doesn't say 8thcivic on it i won't acknowledge anymore Si's.

high time for me to carry an 8th 5 WHP sticker.

il be ordering one soon.

·
Registered
89 Posts
i saw a GTi with ... 18s i think....im not too sure.

looked stunning.

i think the way the GTi is...to make to look aggressive... u need bigger tyres...

lol
it dont matter if its bigger than the Si. :D
the 18" Huffs(5 spokes, look like horseshoes...ish) is an 18x8, i think...

I would actually really like to do a photoshoot with some civic people. You guys don't seem THAT bad lol

·
Registered
11,889 Posts
the 18" Huffs(5 spokes, look like horseshoes...ish) is an 18x8, i think...

I would actually really like to do a photoshoot with some civic people. You guys don't seem THAT bad lol

thats cause.... ur on 8th.

id loved to do a photoshoot with a GTi guy.

make sure to do it with an 8th dude.

horseshoe FTMFW !!!!! looks like a lowered Porshe Cayenne

·
Registered
89 Posts
thats cause.... ur on 8th.

id loved to do a photoshoot with a GTi guy.

make sure to do it with an 8th dude.

horseshoe FTMFW !!!!! looks like a lowered Porshe Cayenne
If you want I could get somebody from the Golfmkv.com forums to contact you about taking some photos. PM me or something

EDIT: Our forums have better local boards with less than 20 states per forum. Finding people to do a shoot is ez on there

·
Registered
11,889 Posts
If you want I could get somebody from the Golfmkv.com forums to contact you about taking some photos. PM me or something

EDIT: Our forums have better local boards with less than 20 states per forum. Finding people to do a shoot is ez on there
sounds good to me....

find em out.... and let me know.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
So does everyone here have the 8th gen license plate frame or the sticker? I'm thinking about putting one on.

The majority of the Si family in here has alot of respect for each other, but the past week, I had 3 different sedans rev at me or, that incident that happened today =[ So mean.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I really didnt think it was true and i'm sorry to say it but, thats a Honda sterotype that really drove me away from an Si. Sad, really...

1 - 20 of 30 Posts