8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I would absolutely buy PPG gears within the next month or so if there was a group buy on them. The only thing is, the price would have to be more competitive than CRSX's ($3500)
Chris at crsx has been selling ppg for awhile so his discounts would be much more than ours. Our rate may be even a little higher initially but once we sell so much product the discount goes up for us thus making the price lower. I'm still looking into this option.

The alpha is budget frieindly but you gotta pay to play. Which header has had the better reviews plus which is the better buy?

Also engine mounts or do like a combo deal?( Clutch/ flywheel combo)
The Alpha header is a great piece and is made performance-wise, the same as the megapower. The only thing different is that the angle of the header is different thus making the Alpha not really work with a K24 application. The megapower still works.

I would certainly go in on a CC stg 4 clutch here! or some of your 1000cc injectors :)
CC would definitely be something we can do and Jeff and I have been talking about getting the injector deal going as well. Just have to crunch some numbers to see what we pay vs. what we can sell for that's lower than our already cheap pricing for what injectors /sizes people are getting compared to competing companies.

Go power injectors??
My suggestions are: Go Power Ksi cams w/ valvetrain (I know you gave me a good price already but just throwing it out there for others), Go Power 575 headers, and Competition Clutch.

Also, CJ did you see I Vtec's thread about buying stuff? I know you guys have great customer service but responding on that thread may help avoid potential customers thinking you don't get back to people.
The cams would be something - I just need to make sure I have enough cores in-stock let's say for 10 orders - that way I can fulfill the gb without a drastic wait time for cores and still get 10 people great deals on our products. Also need to make sure I have all of our vt components situated.

id jump in on a competition clutch kit gb.
^ Yeah would be in for a clutch as well.
quiet version catback for sedan and motor mounts
The quiet piece is something we can work with too. The resonator that makes it quiet is pretty pricey and we haven't found a company that makes it for cheaper yet so we have to break down our pricing on what we pay for the systems to see how low we can make the deal for everyone.

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I've been talking with Jeff on the PGG gears GB thought and we're entertaining the thought of somewhere along the lines of $3475 shipped. But we need a MINIMUM of 5 customers for that deal.

That would be the 1-4 Helical Cut Synchro Set.

Let us know your thoughts everyone! =D

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
CC would definitely be something we can do and Jeff and I have been talking about getting the injector deal going as well. Just have to crunch some numbers to see what we pay vs. what we can sell for that's lower than our already cheap pricing for what injectors /sizes people are getting compared to competing companies.
That would be awesome if you could I would 100% do either of those or both! :pray:

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
I know your trying but 3475 is only 25 less then clubrsx. Thanks for at least looking into it for us tho
Well we're not quite too sure why they have they're pricing still set at that as the retail goes up with PPG about every Quarter. It may be that they just have not updated their pricing in some time. We're still looking into the 100% correct pricing to verify what we can sell everything for without losing money on our end but making sure the price is right for you all.

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
We're going to leave this thread open for discussion - but at this time I want to try to get a GP Injector Groupbuy going on. I'll make the new thread here shortly.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Hey Everyone!

Given that we've had two successful runs with our flashpro groupbuy with minimal waiting and obviously great savings from an Authorized Hondata Dealer - I've decided to attempt to open up the GB savings unto other products / companies.

What we would like from all of you is that state what product you would want to see a group buy on. It could be one of our own products or it can be from the following companies:

Skunk2
Wiseco
Competition Clutch
K1 Technologies
ARP

Just let us know what products you would like to get some decent savings on and once we have 4 or 5 consistent choices between those posting we'll make a poll with those items and whichever has the most votes over the course of the poll will be the product =D

- CJ :vtec:
black skunk2 manifold lol

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
All-

What if we could do something like this for the PPG Gears?

PPG 1-4th Helical Cut Synchro Set:

1-3 Signed up / Paid - $3420 Shipped
4-7 Signed up / Paid - $3295 Shipped

Would something like that work? I know the smaller amount of people isn't a great drop from ClubRSX but it IS cheaper and the 4-7 people is a significant discount.

·
Premium Member
7,908 Posts

·
Registered
15,798 Posts
All-

What if we could do something like this for the PPG Gears?

PPG 1-4th Helical Cut Synchro Set:

1-3 Signed up / Paid - $3420 Shipped
4-7 Signed up / Paid - $3295 Shipped

Would something like that work? I know the smaller amount of people isn't a great drop from ClubRSX but it IS cheaper and the 4-7 people is a significant discount.
I'd rather support you guys over CRSX, so put me down

21 - 39 of 39 Posts