8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone!

Given that we've had two successful runs with our flashpro groupbuy with minimal waiting and obviously great savings from an Authorized Hondata Dealer - I've decided to attempt to open up the GB savings unto other products / companies.

What we would like from all of you is that state what product you would want to see a group buy on. It could be one of our own products or it can be from the following companies:

Skunk2
Wiseco
Competition Clutch
K1 Technologies
ARP

Just let us know what products you would like to get some decent savings on and once we have 4 or 5 consistent choices between those posting we'll make a poll with those items and whichever has the most votes over the course of the poll will be the product =D

- CJ :vtec:

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
Wiseco- Turbo pistons with upgraded wrist pins
Competition Clutch- Twin Disc Assembly
ARP- Wheel studs (Extended and Stock)

Maybe????

·
Registered
35,569 Posts
its getting nice out

S2 Pro C under a grand would sell like hot cakes :dancing:

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wiseco- Turbo pistons with upgraded wrist pins
Competition Clutch- Twin Disc Assembly
ARP- Wheel studs (Extended and Stock)
Maybe????
The Pistons would have to be shelf for us to get discount needed. Customs would be about $100 more than shelf. If it's a shelf set the upgraded pins are like $100 additional.

The clutch could potential be something we do. Or do a Competition Clutch GB in general for whatever shelf stock clutch they offer.

I would have to look into ARP for our discount on their product and what we could actually sell them for.

A lot of the smaller items like wheel studs, head studs, etc. so many people have messed the market up and are selling for COST or BELOW COST on eBay, etc.

How about PPG gears? :D
Those are not so easy to get great discounts on. Plus the shipping from Australia is a killer.

Skunk2 coilovers
its getting nice out

S2 Pro C under a grand would sell like hot cakes :dancing:

These could be something we do but given that retail is $1,517 - our cost isn't even under $1,000 for them ha. The GB price would be definitely cheaper than what other companies sell them for but there's no way to get them under $1,000 unless we wanted to lose a lot of money.

·
Registered
35,569 Posts
don't forget ur bottom line :thumb:

just tryna help :shrug:

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
sucks for GO Pwr but its good for the customer :hiding:
Yeah -it happens. Slowly those people on ebay are being caught and cut off from selling but there are so many. It's going to take some time.

Skunk 2 header? Gonna be in the market for one.
This is very possible. We could definitely do the Alpha or the Megapower - whichever more is preferred.

Also - in looking at the PPG gear GB..... how many orders do you think we can get going as I've talked with Jeff and he feels this is something we could launch!

·
Registered
15,798 Posts
I would absolutely buy PPG gears within the next month or so if there was a group buy on them. The only thing is, the price would have to be more competitive than CRSX's ($3500)

·
Registered
304 Posts
The alpha is budget frieindly but you gotta pay to play. Which header has had the better reviews plus which is the better buy?

Also engine mounts or do like a combo deal?( Clutch/ flywheel combo)

·
Registered
251 Posts
My suggestions are: Go Power Ksi cams w/ valvetrain (I know you gave me a good price already but just throwing it out there for others), Go Power 575 headers, and Competition Clutch.

Also, CJ did you see I Vtec's thread about buying stuff? I know you guys have great customer service but responding on that thread may help avoid potential customers thinking you don't get back to people.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts