Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Sent the difference for Canada shipping. Let me know if it went through alright
Got it thanks! Orders for the day are out but probably are delayed for the day with Veterans day.

ill take a set. PM me with info on how to get it done. 2008 Civic Si Sedan
Sure thing, just checkout with the item and coupon code TSGROUPBUY which will get price down to 23 shipped or paypal 23 to [email protected]

Please be sure to include 08 Civic Si just so we get you the right part (06 is different than 07+)

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,655 Posts
I want to thank Throwdown for the quick shipping as well as a true, working product... I have to say, it does help with feel and does get rid of some of the rubber feel in the shifter... My car has over 85k on it so the C-clip was a little rusted and had to use some silicon spray to loosen it up a bit but once I got those out and the old rubber bushings, which were a chore in itself, the hardest part was finding the bolt hole on the right-hand side(Si) to tighten down the intake...

Once again Thank you Throwdown!!!

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
I want to thank Throwdown for the quick shipping as well as a true, working product... I have to say, it does help with feel and does get rid of some of the rubber feel in the shifter... My car has over 85k on it so the C-clip was a little rusted and had to use some silicon spray to loosen it up a bit but once I got those out and the old rubber bushings, which were a chore in itself, the hardest part was finding the bolt hole on the right-hand side(Si) to tighten down the intake...

Once again Thank you Throwdown!!!
Thank you! Glad you got them in already and are enjoying them!

For me (not sure if it will be like this for everyone) but I've grown to enjoy them more after a day or two. Now I just love them, they make shifting so night and day for me that I can't believe how I drove without them. It does firm shifts up a lot for me.

All orders to date have been shipped!

·
Registered
2,655 Posts
Thank you! Glad you got them in already and are enjoying them!

For me (not sure if it will be like this for everyone) but I've grown to enjoy them more after a day or two. Now I just love them, they make shifting so night and day for me that I can't believe how I drove without them. It does firm shifts up a lot for me.

All orders to date have been shipped!
I do have a question. Do you carry base bushings???

41 - 60 of 103 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.