Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HFP style body kit for sedan

Hi guys,

We're running a group buy for the HFP style body kit for sedan, it is in PU material, the 4 pieces (front/side skirts and rear). Please see the following for detail!

GB deadline due to end of January/2008

Goods
HFP style body kit
Front bumper lip
side skirts
rear bumper lip

Payment
50% deposit required
you can use visa/paypal/debit or email money transfer

Delivery
ETA 6-8 weeks after Group buy deadline

GB price $680 CDN

PS for shipping quote please pm or email us for detail!

·
Registered
15,798 Posts
Any plans on lowering the price at all? I'm assuming this thing will put you in the exact same price as a legit HFP kit once you paint it. My $0.02.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Is there anyway you can provide more detail pics of the kit? I'm interested, but its kinda hard to determine the quality and fitment from the smallish pictures.

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
Yeesh nearly $680 for an unpainted kit? I was excited when I saw this until I saw it wasn't painted
Buddy do you have any idea how much paint is? lol Paint alone would be close to $600 for a decent job not a back yard spray special

·
Registered
15,798 Posts
Buddy do you have any idea how much paint is? lol Paint alone would be close to $600 for a decent job not a back yard spray special
That's exactly my point, buddy. This winds up costing the same (or more) as a legit HFP kit does in the end. So what's the point? If this thing was closer to $400 I could see it working.

Also forgot shipping. So $680 + ~$200+ for shipping is setting you at nearly the price of a legit HFP kit right there. Can someone elaborate on why this is desirable?!

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
That's exactly my point, buddy. This winds up costing the same (or more) as a legit HFP kit does in the end. So what's the point? If this thing was closer to $400 I could see it working.

Also forgot shipping. So $680 + ~$200+ for shipping is setting you at nearly the price of a legit HFP kit right there. Can someone elaborate on why this is desirable?!
Oh man i hope the price doesn't go up since the group buy ended... :SHOCKED:

·
Registered
59 Posts
ive heard people gettin the hfp's for about 900 i rather go with original honda quality with factory paint. and dont gotta be goin to body shops that do shitty work lookin around ..

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.