8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
8,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Great drop and great comfort. Slammage on a budget. Height adjustable.

Ground controls on stock si struts. front and rear
300 picked up 370 shipped. 360 installed for locals.

·
Registered
478 Posts
are these coilovers that use the stock struts, how low can you go and how is the ride quality, im currently on sportlines but want to be able to adjust my ride height .

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
hmmm, i'd like to know more about ground control sleeves. haven't really heard much about them!

·
Registered
8,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
are these coilovers that use the stock struts, how low can you go and how is the ride quality, im currently on sportlines but want to be able to adjust my ride height .
i had pro-s' on my car and i feel that these ride better.

hmmm, i'd like to know more about ground control sleeves. haven't really heard much about them!
yeah look it up man. cheap slam. handling is alright.

What are the spring rates on the GC?

Local here, Lake Forest.
not really sure. i would recommend pairing them with like koni or tokico shocks if your looking to run a performance set-up. i know many companies and racers who do so.

trade you a DCRH? lol
sorry, im parting out to fund mods for the beemer =]

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
just curious how on low is the slam? i had them and maxed them out and wasnt "slammed" if you found a way to slam them i would love to rock these again.

·
Registered
8,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
It's installed upside down :facepalm:
please do some research before coming to an incorrect conclusion. Ive done installs before and i know my shizz. Not all coilovers are the same design. These aren't the only suspension set ups ive run on my car and are not the first set i've ever installed.

you sir, deserve :facepalm: :facepalm:

thank you

no, these are installed correctly. groundcontrols, ksport, d2, megan, f&f all have the perches on the bottom compared to skunk2, buddyclubs, teins, etc that have the perches ontop of the spring.

thank you. :clapping:

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Hey what's up Jay I used to see your car all the time at CSUF. Would you consider a lower price without the stock shocks picked up?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.