8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, i'm looking to mod my car a little bit this summer and i've stumbled upon this grill insert as well as the same headlights in this picture. i'd like some feedback on this, as to whether its clean or rice. im also planning to put a HFP lip on during the spring/summer time.:dancing: Thanks guys.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks for the feedback fellas..i still have time to decide whether to get it or not..but i have my sights set on the headlights and the HFP front lip right now. Also, 35% tints all around when it starts gettin warmer here in Jersey. As for the headlights, they have the ones with out the LEDs to the insides. Should i get those instead? i thought that the LEDs gave it a very unique look IMO...i love feedback so show me some. everyone on here has really nice Civics and im on a mission so to say lol..btw i have a 2006 LX model.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/ligh...202-ebay-halo-projector-hids-lots-o-pics.html

In regards to the "ebay" headlights, I do like these... but lots of folks don't. It's your car, some folks have the 3 led lights on their car and I'm sure they love them.
thanks for the link to the headlights..ill be keeping all of this in mind, although i do like them also and wouldn't mind having them on my car. its a daily driver so i dont need anything over the top for it. thanks!:wavey:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
^u dont need bigger wheels, just get some skunk2 springs for the drop.
yea i had a choice between 17s and 16s and went with the 16s because i talked to my Honda dealer and he said that if i got bigger wheels then the stock wheels, i wouldnt be covered under my warranty if anything when wrong. since they are the same size, im still covered.:dance:

as for the Skunk2 springs..how much of a drop do the give? do you have :pics:?

thanks.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.