8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 471 Posts

·
Registered
5,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We finally found a source for some ridiculous JDM goodness!

We were able to source the OEM JDM steering wheel emblems! Yes, it's true -- get excited! The CTR steering wheel emblems will be available some time soon. No other company that I am aware of has been able to source these!

We also got our hands on the CTR key fob as well as the front and rear JDM emblems.

As always, we are looking for make our customers happy, so prices will be the cheapest you will find.

I'm hoping to have these in stock by end of the month, stock will be limited, so keep checking our facebook page, they will be posted up there first!

If you haven't liked our fan page... what are you waiting for!??? GrafiXpressions LLC | Facebook

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Emblems lookin nice..can't wait interested in package deal for,coupes aswell?.when redily available is prepay an option under your special order?

·
Premium Member
2,776 Posts
I would love to pre-pay for the steering wheel emblem if that's going to be available. Please let me know and i will send payment the min you are able to know a price or anything.

·
Registered
5,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The best way to find out about these will be to LIKE our fan page, as soon as they are available we'll post up on there. If you watch your FB news feed, you'll know asap.

The pricing will be very competitive, in fact I don't think any other company will be able to offer them for the prices we will!

I will put together a package deal. Front and Rear emblems are the same as last time we offered them, they are the EP3 front and the sedan rear, they fit the coupes and the sedans perfectly.

More info to come when I have it!

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Oh man, if only they could custom fab a blue oem-style wheel emblem.
The current ones are alright but you can't beat the oem's solidness and gloss.
Putting an overlay on the solid red one would defeat that gloss also.

1 - 20 of 471 Posts