8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
GRFXP is starting BLACK FRIDAY early... check out our website for the biggest sale we have ever done, 15% off everything!!! Black Friday sale starts now, and runs until 23:59 Friday the 25th.

Let us know how you like the special black friday inspired design of our website! The designers at GRFXP wanted to show off their design talent a little bit for this event!

Keep in mind, we will be closed Thanksgiving day, so orders and emails will not be looked into until Friday at the earliest.

Happy Holidays!

GrafiXpressions - Express yourself in vinyl form!...

·
Premium Member
2,776 Posts
Hey I have a quick question. I saw a pic on you fb page a couple days ago and can't find it now. It looked like a sticker bomb package or something. I was just wondering if it was avail like that or just the grab bags?

·
Registered
5,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
we are making more FatBoys... in black too! I do not have an ETA but I will post on FB as soon as we have them.

the sticker bomb was just an idea, we arent offering that yet. we're trying to figure out the size the printed sheet would have to be for customers to find it useful...any suggestions would be appreciated. What do you want to use it for, just curious?

Spicy - thanks for the props...we love doing fun designs like that every once in a while! A little changeup from just doing sticker designs.

Everyone else, thanks for your business, we appreciate it!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.