8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:help: Hello All,

Does anyone know if they actually make grey winter floormats for the 06 civic. Seems like the dealers around MN here only have black or tan. I have grey interior and would like to have grey ones.

Thanks,

Z

·
Registered
36 Posts
From what I know the Civic All-Weather Floormats only come in two colours... So if you want grey ones you probably have to get some other stuff... I currently have the Black set of floormats and they work really good, like they fit perfectly onto my coupe (There is a peice on the back passenger floormat that you have to cut off to fit on the Coupe, thats the only difference between Sedan and Coupe.. NOTE: Get dealership to cut off that peice cuz if you screw up you will have to pay 80 bucks for another set) Anyways, only complain i have for them is that they are not as deep as the other winter mats you find outside, but they still store pretty good amount of water and keeps your carpet dry =)... Hope that helps =)

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cool thanks all! I will be picking mine up on Monday and I will have the dealer cut the rear one for me.

Z

·
Registered
73 Posts
I actually looked into getting the floormats also, but when I looked at them in a sedan I really did not want the black. Yesterday I went to Vatozone and found some deep good feeling floormats that would look okay, and thought I would experiment. I pulled out the durashears and went to work. They actually came out alright. Also I am a tighta$$, so hence my southern rigging! May not look as good as honda's, but they're grey. And if i decide to trade my car in later, my carpet floormats will still be brand new.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts