8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All,

I just recently had a Greddy Turbo kit installed on my 07 Civic SI, so far so good, no real issues except a hose came loose and I had to tighten it and then reset ECU. My questions are these:

1. What software do I need to upload and back up my emanage ulitmate?
2. I have heard of custom tunes for stock 06-07 Civic SI's that some members of this forum have the can boost power to 270HP, How do i get my hands on one of these tunes to upload it?
3. If I install a more free flowing exhaust which is the most HP?

Thanks
I have an 07 Civic SI with Greddy Turbo kit, everything is completely stock and I live in Florida at sea level any advise and/or links for tune info would be great.

Chris

·
Premium Member
4,756 Posts
1. The E-Manage ultimate software - available from GReddy's website.
2. Get the car tuned professionally is the best option for more power. Otherwise, if a particularly nice member here on the board happens to have the same setup as you, they can e-mail you their maps, and you could upload them to your E-Manage ultimate via a laptop running the GReddy software.
3. THE best flowing exhaust setup is the AJP 3" exhaust w/test pipe. Offroad use only, but gains at least 20hp over the stock setup when used with the GReddy kit. This is what I run - it cost me $1,100.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
GalaxyGreySi said:
I also found GReddy software available for download here:

http://www.mohdparts.com/emanage/#E-manage Software & Firmware
Sweet thanks for the info, have you noticed that this get provides great boost from 3000 to 6000 RPM but from 6000RPM to 8000RPM where the VTEC would normally kick in power from the turbo is pretty much not felt, how did you correct this, or what can be done to correct this so I can this beast to pull strong all the way to red line

1 - 4 of 4 Posts