8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
3,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup All

I just picked up my ride from Extreme with the Greddy Turbo Kit and all I can say is WOW! The car ran on the 3rd pass on the dyno = 234whp and was gaining 7-8 hp per run, so the computer is learning. Sean, at Extreme, is guessing the car should put out around 250whp in the next month and will verify with another pull in Sep. The car setup with the E-management ultra is pulling 7.5 psi and hitting around 8-10 psi in 6th gear. Also installed a custom 3" turbo back system that sounds great!! I will include photos, dyno sheet and sounds of the exhaust later this evening. If you have the money, get the turbo kit!! Extremely happy owner here!!

:vtec:

·
Registered
4,167 Posts
How long was the turnaround and build quality? I'd heard good things about Extreme.

·
Registered
3,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They had the car for the week to install the kit and exhaust system. I was lucky to be on vacation during that time. I bought the kit for $2900 and the installation, turbo back exhaust, high performance cat, total of 4 runs on dyno, royal purple and new plugs was $2450. The kit install was around $1200, with the cut through the firewall and the exhaust is completely custom 3" turbo back was $850 + $140 for the cat. Next will be a external blow off valve, alchol injection and forged titanium rods and pistons to push it over 7.5 psi.

·
Registered
3,351 Posts
those are very good number now time some pics and video.:biggrin:

·
Registered
3,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I will post a few more pics of the kit and before and after shots. I will do my best to get a video of the car this evening.

·
Registered
3,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yah, the instructions are very detailed (other than insert through firewall) to install the kit. There's more room where the exhaust manifold is located than it looks. The intercooler is a tight fit but works with the orginal front mount.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts