8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Import DPS Speed Shop is an Authorized Greddy Performance Dealer. Not only are we offering Free Shipping on everything Greddy, we just slashed our prices even more on the line to get these products moving. The Greddy Turbo Kit is the easiest installation and reliable kit on the market. Just can't go wrong with anything Greddy.

Greddy Spectrum Elite Catback Exhaust - $629 Shipped

Click Here to Order - GReddy Exhaust - Spectrum Elite (SE) - Import DPS Online - Your Import and Sport Compact Performance Source - Free Shipping All Orders Over $100

*** Greddy Racing TiC Catback Exhaust - $578 Shipped ***

Click Here to Order -GReddy Exhaust - Racing Ti-C - Import DPS Online - Your Import and Sport Compact Performance Source - Free Shipping All Orders Over $100

*** Greddy Racing Bolt on Turbo Kit - $3899 Shipped - Must Call To Order ***

If there are any other Greddy items you would like pricing on at this time just shoot me a pm and I will be more than happy to get you a price on it. If you find any product made by Greddy Cheaper anywhere else from another dealer I will beat the price.

We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover Cards. Cash local pickups always welcome. Installation on the Turbo Systems is $750 by an Authorized and Trained Honda Factory Technician.

Thanks
Import DPS

1 - 20 of 71 Posts