8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Banned
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have pics of one of these installed with the bumper off? I searched and all i found for greddy pics were alot of exhaust pictures :D.
Thanks in advance.

·
Banned
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what? you know i bought the ajp kit.

·
Banned
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well it was discussed by Greg that the intercooler piping on the AJP kit sat very low on the passanger side. The kit I have has new charge piping made by someone else but still sits very low. infact it is severly damaged and needs to be replaced. I spoke to greg and he suggested looking at running a different intercooler setup. he suggested greddy or something with both pipes on the same side similar to the one full-race uses. i'm just getting ideas. i just wanna see what the kit looks like on the greddy. is that bad?

Attachments

·
Banned
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
no. there are so many parts missing that zion was suppose to include. I just now last week got the rest of the exhaust. I was inspecting all the parts after Greg's review and discovered the damaged pipe. then after thinking about having the pipes powdercoated yesterday decided to take a pic of the damaged one and see about getting a new one. then spoke to greg and he suggested an entirely different setup. since i have another month and a half before i can even think about getting it installed i thought buying more stuff was in order :D also discovered im missing all the parts for the tru-boost. only thing i have is the actual gauge. the plug to the o2 senser was damaged for the wideband so i had to contact AEM to order replacements. I guess its one of the perks of getting a used kit.

but back on subject pics anyone?

·
Banned
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hmmm anyone know if you can order just the intercooler and piping? the greddy site doesnt have it listed in the intercooler kit section and I searched on ebay Greg but didnt find anything

EDIT: oh Greg thanks for the pic that is actually what i was looking for I wasnt sure how the end tanks were.

·
Banned
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
why is the pic greg gave different? the one he linked was the one i was looking for. is the one you linked for a different year or possibly an older design?

·
Banned
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
:biggrin:this is an 8th civic forum. i thought common sense was normally one of your high points. usually im the one being the idiot

·
Banned
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
well thanks greg for the pic i will have to contact greddy and see if i can get just the ic and piping. still will prolly have to be modified a little but i think it will work out just fine.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts