8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
07 Si coupe.. injen CAI, progress rear sway, 6000k HIDs, 18" enkei RPM2s, corsport bushings and now the greddy evo2 catback

i ordered from corsport, and they are absolutely awesome :dancing:

i ordered on monday and was hoping to get it on at least friday for a weekend installation but then i kind of lost hope and just planned on doing it sometime during the week... but to my pleasant surprise i walk into the house on friday and see a big box labeled GREDDY EXHAUST SYSTEM :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: so i got to install it on saturday

Sound - 8.5/10 - this is not the exhaust for someone looking to be loud.. it is a deeper sound and moderately louder BUT it is still quiet by my standards, however i like the sound alot... if you think you want a decent amount of sound... look towards vibrant or skunk2, not evo2

Installation/Fitment - 10/10 - installation was easy, the cat bolts were rusted and tight.. i thought i wouldnt need an air wrench at first but learned it is a very good idea to have one before you try installing any catback, luckily i did have one at my disposal... fitment was PERFECT!

Quality - 10/10 - Its greddy.... quality stuff, 'nuff said

Power - 10/10 - Obviously you cant expect crazy gains from a catback... they're mainly for looks/sound.. i DO feel more power though, not so much as that someone besides me would notice... but i do notice... and also, now this very well could be in my head, but i feel like some of the lag from my CAI is gone now (maybe someone could comment on this feeling)... so powerwise i am happy... and hondata soon will make me happier

Looks - 10/10 - it looks so cool and so much better than stock

so in conclusion... i really like my evo2 :thumb:

·
Registered
523 Posts
Nice review man. Congrats. I rode in nese005's FG2 with Evo2 and it sounded like heaven!!! Reading this makes me wanna get one RIGHT NOW but my girl will kill me......

·
Premium Member
112,534 Posts
I got one too and love the way it sounds. After you break it in it will sound even better and deeper. at first i couldnt hear it but now sometimes it rumbles alittle bit when slowing down.

·
Registered
3,351 Posts
nice review man!!! Getting my greddy tomorrow....

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
galaxygrey13 said:
I got one too and love the way it sounds. After you break it in it will sound even better and deeper. at first i couldnt hear it but now sometimes it rumbles alittle bit when slowing down.
thats one of my favorite things! when the revs drop it rumbles!

how long would you consider the break in period? ive probably driven about 50 miles with it so far... the smell is gone

·
Registered
481 Posts
I agree with your review on the sound, I own one as well and while stock is nice, the greddy rounds it out to make it very suitable for an everyday driver. My salesman at the dealership called it throaty which is a good way to describe it

1 - 14 of 14 Posts