8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
myspace.com/assistant_ar
5,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey what's up everyone im trying to figure out which exhaust system is better for civic si 07 with AEM Cold air intake

Sound and Performance which one is better with AEM COLD AIR INTAKE?

·
Registered
7,573 Posts
skunk2 sounds really nice but it's wayyyyyyy too loud for my taste.. when i used to have a skunk2 2~3cops pulled me over for having a loud ass exhaust.. and i was only shifting below 3.5k rpm.. haha..

and i think evo2 is wayyy too quiet for my taste and hate the tip of it, but it does have a nice sound

so yea think about greddy ti-c or vibrant exhaust :)

·
Registered
26,621 Posts
nayilsi said:
didnt like the sound of skunk2 70mm .... sounds artificial.
Its the meanest exhaust for the SI its very aggressive and if you want the most gains go with the Skunk2 i cant stay out of VTEC with It WOOT !

·
myspace.com/assistant_ar
5,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
dang now this is a tough choice i like the sound of skunk2 they are badd ass but i dont want an exhaust that is freaking too loud does the megapowerr comes with silencer?

·
myspace.com/assistant_ar
5,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
sorry for being a noob first time to own an Si its a freaking nice to have one its WAY betterthan my old 2000 civic LX:) and WAY WAY faster got love it when you shift down from 4th to 3rd OH YEAH

well just wonder how big is 70mm in inches? does anyone know............

·
Scrodums
9,486 Posts
7002iSciviC said:
sorry for being a noob first time to own an Si its a freaking nice to have one its WAY betterthan my old 2000 civic LX:) and WAY WAY faster got love it when you shift down from 4th to 3rd OH YEAH

well just wonder how big is 70mm in inches? does anyone know............
~2.75 inches.

Personally, I would get the 60mm version. That way it won't feel like a dog down low in the lower RPM range. Between the Skunk2 and the EVO2, I'd get the Skunk2. The EVO2 is a bit too quiet for my likings.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts