8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went by the local dealership (La Crosse, WI) and spoke with them about my order for the SI. They told me it has been ordered and Honda gave a completion date of April 15th. They said it should arrive at the dealership early May with about 5 miles on the odometer! Anyways, i just wanted to see if anyone else here ordered one a month ago and has received a completion date yet? Im really stoked because they have only received one SI back in January so they are top priority to receive another (mine). The best part about it is that ive signed the papers and im getting the car at MSRP!!! Finally, a dealer that doesnt bust your balls because of a highly desired car!

-scott

BTW:
2006 SI
Alabaster Silver
Non-Navi (purchased a DVD/Navi unit w/Factory Navi dash panel)
Fogs
Ipod connector
etc......

·
Registered
445 Posts
Congrats on your car. Ask for the VIN, so if are going to finance at a bank, it would speed things up. Also for insurance too

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good call i will see about the VIN#. Ive already got the financing ready to go, they just need the car here. I got the tag, title tax ready all they need is the VIN#. Thanks for the kind words! I cant wait to get back in a Honda. Now i can attend Nissan and Honda meets!

-scott

BTW: Im not sure of the model off the top of my head but its an Alpine unit that i ordered. Is Alpine good? I honestly dont know much about car audio, only how to make 4 cylinders fast.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Oooh, grats on the car. Hopefully mine will be arrive as quickly as yours. Definitely post pics when you install the aftermarket Navi, I'm sure many people will be interested in that.

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Man my Si is supposed to be here in april.... but the guy hasn't call me for my ETA yet (exact time arrival)... but hopefully in the 1st two weeks of april... cuz ive been waitin 4ever.... but congrats on the ride...

·
Registered
39 Posts
"Ordered" mine on the 24th of feb, picked it up on the 8th of march. Turned out the color that was coming in was the one that I really really wanted(Rallye Red SI) :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts