8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
CG Wash+Gloss is a good one (highly dilution ratio 1oz per wash) It can also be used to strip wax and sealant at higher ratios. (I only had 16oz)

CG Glossworkz! Love this one, $32 for a gallon, but its the best maintenance wash I used, and leaves a "just waxed" look, and will extend the life of your current wax or sealant.

Dodo BTBM- Haven't tried it, but people in the UK are wild for it. Might be worth a try.

OPT Car wash- Had a sample of this soap and it was killer! Up there on my favs list.

OPT ONR- Want to try a rinseless wash? Go for it! (Although, who am I to judge this, I never tried it) It has many uses- clay lube, Quick Detailer- although it stays wet longer than regular ones. And you can wash anywhere, anytime, even winter (although, its over...).

Those are the ones that I could easily recommend to others people, and since its Spring, figured it could be a nice way to start fresh and wash your cars.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I heard Zaino is top notch! I would try it, but the cost of the stuff is high to be using every wash- thats why I use CG. Meguiars GC soap- again never used it, but I heard its good and major + to be found locally, but again using 1oz per gallon is a little on the high side especially when I use 5 with every wash.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts