8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I went ahead and ordered all of my performance parts for my new Si, on this site, and I must say these guys are great. They anserwed all e-mails and instant messages, and they shipped out everything today. I ordered the DC sport Race Header, DC Sport Cat-back exhaust, and the AEM cold air intake. I have a deposit on a Taffeta White Si, and it should be here in about a month or so. Im actually going to break her in a lil before I put the mods on, but it should be nice, once the mods go on! I'll be sure to post up once I get the parts in, just thought I would let you guys know in case your curious about the online store, and the service they provide.

·
Registered
4,249 Posts
that's good to hear. i'll be ordering through them then :)

and what's the story with your avatar? im intrigued...

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
thats sooo awesome! im so jealous! i wish i had money to burn so i could get all of those awesome parts from this awesome site! lol i cant for bot the car and the parts! lol c ya around :wavey:

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Kurt, ha I found it somewhere online..is'nt that bad ass, 145mph!!..

Ep3, just thought i would let u know I went to West Palm Beach to get the si. Did'nt like the service at Rick Case, and Holeman Honda laughed at me when I wanted one for MSRP. I have a deposit for a white one at Braman Honda in West Palm. I have financing secured so even if some reason I could'nt work out a deal with them, I'll just go else where. BTW do you have an Si?

·
Registered
117 Posts
I'd have to agree...I ordered the AEM Cai and Tein SS spring for my Si. About an hour later I had an email from this site saying that my Teins might be back ordered. Then not more than an hour later another email saying that they found them. Pretty top notch Customer Service if you ask me....prob one of the best I've ever gotten.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts