8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently had a mishap to my right rocker panel on my '07 FA5 Si...I scraped the right rocker on a curb and it dented/scraped the paint off part of my rocker. I searched long and hard for a reputable body shop in southern california, and decided to check out M1 Autobody for a quote.

They gave me a great price and did a great job...I'd recommend them if you're looking to have body work done in southern california whether it be anything from minor body/paint work to extreme custom mods (widebody etc).

My baby is back to new condition!

Here's their info:
M1 Autobody
11662 Ramona Blvd., El Monte, CA 91732
Phone: (626) 575-4835
Fax: (626) 575-4865

I corresponded with a gentleman named Richie, and the body shop guy is named Ray. Nice people, good quality, competitive pricing.

·
Registered
834 Posts
Recently had a mishap to my right rocker panel on my '07 FA5 Si...I scraped the right rocker on a curb and it dented/scraped the paint off part of my rocker. I searched long and hard for a reputable body shop in southern california, and decided to check out M1 Autobody for a quote.

They gave me a great price and did a great job...I'd recommend them if you're looking to have body work done in southern california whether it be anything from minor body/paint work to extreme custom mods (widebody etc).

My baby is back to new condition!

Here's their info:
M1 Autobody
11662 Ramona Blvd., El Monte, CA 91732
Phone: (626) 575-4835
Fax: (626) 575-4865

I corresponded with a gentleman named Richie, and the body shop guy is named Ray. Nice people, good quality, competitive pricing.
Sounds like some one from M1 posted this :dance:

·
Registered
3,839 Posts
this was a failed...i went their today...the people were cool...but the price was not....

i was quoted for $600 for fixing a dent on my fender and a slight scuff on the bumper...

for $600 i can just buy new fenders and bumper and paint them instead of fixing my current one =\

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.