8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
401 - 420 of 450 Posts

· Registered
1,919 Posts
Ordered a bunch of stickers over 2 months now and haven't seen them. Contacted them twice. Sucks cause I really wanted some white emblem overlays but why would I order from them again when I still haven't gotten my stuff and it's been forever.

Haters gonna hate.

· ಠ_ಠ
29,938 Posts
Same as the last posts, I ordered an 8k all day shirt, over a month ago they said the order would be delayed, I just said okay because of all the issues they had. But i emailed them again last week with my Pay pal transaction number asking where my order was. Never got a response. I have ordered from them in the past with good results. this is sad to see but i don't think ill order from them again unless they get their stuff back together :C

· Registered
5,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #406 ·
here's the bottom line, everyone with issues for the most part is related to t-shirt orders. Tom actually got all out of whack with them and is working this week on correcting all of the orders. If you haven't gotten your order (that includes a shirt), they will all be sent out by Monday. Once we are caught up with shirt orders, there should be NO more delays! again, there's nothing more I can do than truly apologize for the delay and thank everyone for their patience.

· Registered
1,919 Posts
My order was like 5-6 stickers. Nothing to do with shirts. And I was told it was reshipped a month ago and haven't seen anything. Like I emailed them. I've given up on them, just sucks I wanted to get white overlays for my emblems and now I refuse to order again. Guess i had to learn at some point.

*DFW*

· Banned
3,234 Posts
Thank God I finally received my shirt. I'm happy with it. It actually came via UPS which is the preferred shipping of most. I wanna order more stuff and another shirt but will UPS be an option this time around? USPS sucks balls

Correction: came from USPS actually. One of those retard mistakes.

· Registered
5,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #410 ·
we had an issue with one of our employees who processes the shirts... we have everything under control now and there should no longer be any crazy wait times with t-shirt orders.

We TRULY appreciate everyones patience who ordered shirts that were delayed. If you don't have your stuff yet, it is on its way!

· Registered
5,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #411 ·
My order was like 5-6 stickers. Nothing to do with shirts. And I was told it was reshipped a month ago and haven't seen anything. Like I emailed them. I've given up on them, just sucks I wanted to get white overlays for my emblems and now I refuse to order again. Guess i had to learn at some point.

*DFW*
You have to believe us that sometimes USPS loses orders, it happens a lot more than I like to admit. We have to give it ample time to hopefully come back to us so we don't have to recut and reprocess everything.

Don't worry, we will never give up until you get what you ordered!

· Registered
6,975 Posts
here's the bottom line, everyone with issues for the most part is related to t-shirt orders. Tom actually got all out of whack with them and is working this week on correcting all of the orders. If you haven't gotten your order (that includes a shirt), they will all be sent out by Monday. Once we are caught up with shirt orders, there should be NO more delays! again, there's nothing more I can do than truly apologize for the delay and thank everyone for their patience.
ive seen that so many times.. thats why i no longer order anyways i think you guys should hire more people and get the job done or less advertising and more work . Less fun

:facepalm::wheee::eek:hsnap::cheerleader: :umad::dance:

· Registered
474 Posts
Well, I'm extremely happy with the fat boy. Ive only had the skunk2 prior to this to compare to. The decals...I had em on for a few days and finally decided to just stick with jdm goodness, they look awesome all by themselves. One question, how do you guys suggest I polish the knob?? Haha but seriously ?? Thanks again

· Registered
1,732 Posts
My rear light overlays bubbled all to poo :( I heated them up and they looked great the first day but day 2, tons of bubbles. I even waited till it was warm, 45 the day I put them on and 58 the next day, didnt matter

· Registered
1,732 Posts
Im guessing wait until summer temps regularly above 60 degrees, and blast it with a heat gun? I hit mine with hot hair dryer and it softened and smoothed out perfectly when I first put them on, but I guess it wasnt enough. And once theyre on for a day and the next day you notice the bubbles, no way to get them out. I tried heating it up and smoothing it out and it didnt work at all

401 - 420 of 450 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.