8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 450 Posts

·
Registered
5,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This thread is here for you to provide feedback about your GRAFIXPRESSIONS.com purchase. I'd ask everyone to be honest, so i can see if you guys are pleased with our service, neutral, or disappointed.

As a small shop, it is our goal to make our customers extremely happy, however there is a LOT of work for a few people to handle -- we try our best.

With that being said, if you've ordered from us, please leave some feedback (pics of your products installed are also welcomed!)

Thanks to everyone who has supported us, we've got a LOT of great ideas in the pipeline, we just need the time to dedicate before we can introduce them!

:thumb: :popcorn:

·
Registered
286 Posts
Great Products! I've bought from him on 3 separate occassions. I wouln't go anywhere else. Great prices, super fast shipping, and he always throws in some extras. Thanks!

·
Registered
323 Posts
Great seller. Bought 2 items including Red H's for wheels, they fit perfectly and are simple to apply. Best, and cheapest, mod I've purchased so far!

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
awesome company to do business with. I bought a steering wheel emblem along with a fairly complex custom order, all of which were flawless. everything was done in a timely fashion and packaged very well for shipping. do not hesitate to order from these guys.

10/10

·
Premium Member
3,390 Posts
ok so i went to the mailbox today to get the mail and i saw an envelope from them in there, and i was like wtf???? i just ordered from them like 3 days ago. i thought it was just some sort of letter saying my order was on its way or something lame....but no..i opened it and there it was. three little decals like three little gems!!! ok thats an exaggeration but i was just shocked(btw, there was a shocker sticker included at no cost) at how fast and smooth everything went. thanks for great service....definatly 10/10!!! will order from them again!

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
great company to know about, my 4th car and i just found out about you guys...great service, fast shipping, and i got a free shocker sticker in the mail FTW!!! i just ordered my second set of vinyls from you guys...thanks!
10/10

·
Premium Member
22,779 Posts
ordered from Pete @ GRFXP twice now myself & referred business to numerous others on the site & off as well--& will definitely continue to do so!! top notch quality products & the extra stuff he throws in from time to time is unexpected but definitely appreciated. they go the extra mile to be sure of 100% customer satifaction.

some of the products ive ordered thus far:
*red FA Squad sticker set (from Honda Tech before i even KNEW what 8thCivic was)
*red/chrome H overlay key sticker set
*red/chrome ver2 H overlay for steering wheel
*"Civic Si" console emblem
*various automotive related stickers here & there

i could not be more pleased with my purchases unless i lived in CT myself & picked up the stuff firsthand. good ppls here & i definitely recommend them to anyone that enjoys the "little details" in life automotive-related.

i give Pete & the grafixpressions team~> :thumb::thumb: without a doubt!
pics to be added @ a later time when i get them uploaded to PhotoBucket.

~Joey
Orlando, FL, USA

·
Registered
208 Posts
Great buy, loving the products and still ordering form them, soo addicted to the many stickers. and BTW thx for the little freebiess.!

·
I Beez In The Trap
24,576 Posts
great guys at GrafiXpressions.com, matched by the same quality of service. i have met Pete in person at a dyno meet in 07. he gave out free stickers. :dancing: stand up guy with a nicely done ride...:thumb: also, every time i have recieved an order, there were always freebies.

·
Premium Member
22,779 Posts
ordered from Pete @ GRFXP twice now myself & referred business to numerous others on the site & off as well--& will definitely continue to do so!! top notch quality products & the extra stuff he throws in from time to time is unexpected but definitely appreciated. they go the extra mile to be sure of 100% customer satifaction.

some of the products ive ordered thus far:
*red FA Squad sticker set (from Honda Tech before i even KNEW what 8thCivic was)
*red/chrome H overlay key sticker set
*red/chrome ver2 H overlay for steering wheel
*"Civic Si" console emblem
*various automotive related stickers here & there

i could not be more pleased with my purchases unless i lived in CT myself & picked up the stuff firsthand. good ppls here & i definitely recommend them to anyone that enjoys the "little details" in life automotive-related.

i give Pete & the grafixpressions team~> :thumb::thumb: without a doubt!
pics to be added @ a later time when i get them uploaded to PhotoBucket.

~Joey
Orlando, FL, USA

photos as promised:

my "rice-top"...rather see stickers here than ALLLLLLLL over my Si. hahahhaa

i heart my FA, LSD stickers. (drivenclothes is a friend of mine's brother's t-shirt company)

1 - 20 of 450 Posts