8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Be careful with Goudy guys. They had one fa5 marked up 5k when i went a few months ago. Never going back there.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeahh every dealer marks em up 5k. you just dont know how to bargin. dont be scared to work a deal out with us. Obviously their not gonna sell it 5k over sticker...

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
espinoza19 said:
yeahh every dealer marks em up 5k. you just dont know how to bargin. dont be scared to work a deal out with us. Obviously their not gonna sell it 5k over sticker...
and for the people that don't know how to bargain? rip them off? try the manufacturers suggested retail price. im sick of dealerships and shitty car salesmen that will do anything for a quick buck.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
I just drop by goudy honda once in a while just to check out the modified cars. I have to admit goudy honda marks up the price way too high and customer service could be better. I only live a few blocks away from the dealership. Everytime I drive down main st. I always see espinoza19's fiji blue si.

·
Registered
483 Posts
First espinoza19, learn how to write. Secondly, why waste my time with a dealer that is that greedy for money to mark up 5k when I got my taffy fa5 at community honda in Whittier for 20600? No haggling necessary. Not ALL dealers mark up their prices. Get your facts straight before you talk out of your ass. What a joke! I think I BARGIN well. LOL!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts