8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is it ugly.. some ppl say they like it and some ppl say they dont..raise your hand if you do...

·
Registered
588 Posts
it's ok....i guess i like it, instead of Civic, you should've put "Si," if you have an Si to say the least.

·
Registered
4,519 Posts
i dont mean to sound like a ***** but if it was free.. i wouldnt want it. All i did was take my stock dealer plate-trim.. sand it and painted it flat black.. it actually looks decent! :)

I would recommend going trimless IF your license plate is white/silver-ish. If a different colour, maybe a white or black.

Its the Font, the chrome, and the civic logo that i dont like, so basically everything. (if you were wondering)
But hey, if you are happy, thats cool w/ me

·
Banned
6,259 Posts
Listen man I'll give you a response like the one you were probably hoping to get by now.

Putting my personal style in the trash for a minute...

I like that it is different.
I like the civic with the backwards c...always liked that.
I like that it has a nice little phrase on it like most of my goofy tshirts.
I like that you want other peoples opinions (but aren't basing what you do on them at all)

Thats all the pros.

Now for my PERSONAL taste I would say 1) I don't like chrome and try to remove all silver pieces from my car.
2) I have the I <3 JDM plate cover and its plastic so its not extra weight (well it is but you get what I mean) but more importantly I personally like mine better.

What I'm saying is do I like it, not for my car. But it looks like a quality piece not a piece of crap that is going to break or anything. After all it is just a license plate. So besides me not liking it on my specific car, I say awesome and good for you. Show some pics installed, I really would like to see it anyway and how it goes on your car.

Don't listen to the haters. As many people say on this site...It's your car and whatever you want. I'll take it one step further and say its the car you own, its up to you to make it yours.

·
Banned
6,259 Posts
Basically I might like it...on your car.

Post a pic and I'll say yay or nay. But Hopefully my yay or nay is just out of curiosity and doesn't affect if you keep it or not.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
lol thanks for the opinions .. loland yeah im a girl so stuff like this is cute to mee hahaha.. but we will see.. not like its a forever thing. so ill just stick it on there and ride around till i find a better one.. i tried to get a different font but they didnt have it. so this was the best they could doo

1 - 20 of 37 Posts