8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i decided to grab some new wheels for the type-S ... wanted to keep the clean oem look so i went with a set of

18" A-spec wheels in Sparkling Silver - 18x8 +45

235 40 18" General Exclaim UHP

here are a couple quick pics

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the A-spec suspension for the MANUAL type S is not out yet .. wont be until spring 08 ... only the auto type-S suspension is out

ill be grabbing the a-spec setup when it comes out :) winter is right around the corner so no drop this year anyways

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
inyong1988 said:
eh...the type S's pure sexiness is gone.....i like the stock wheels better...those smoked one...
nah ... the stock wheels are nice .. but the tires are garbage that come with it .. so i took em off and sold em while the tires were new .. i got a good price for them and put that towards the a-specs

ill be adding the a-spec kit and the a-spec suspension as well ..

as far as the type-S sexyness being gone .. that sexyness comes from the 3.5 v6 :) not the wheels

·
Premium Member
64,413 Posts
Looks great.:thumb:

Quick question...did you get a good deal???

Acura of Canada is blowing out all of their stock on accessory wheels...just wondering if it's the same where you are.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
NBPRudy said:

Acura of Canada is blowing out all of their stock on accessory wheels...just wondering if it's the same where you are.
check your pm :)

·
Purpul Plane 4ever!
40,686 Posts
NBPRudy said:

Acura of Canada........you don't say......

Wheels look good!

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ROTM ? lol .. its not a civic .. id hope its not entered for ROTM ..not to mention its pretty much stock LOL

thanks though

·
Premium Member
64,413 Posts
2006exsedan said:
ROTM ? lol .. its not a civic .. id hope its not entered for ROTM ..not to mention its pretty much stock LOL

thanks though
Hey anything is possible...great deal BTW!:thumb:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts