8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Banned
18,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well like the title says i went with my mom earlier to "just look" at an 08 CTS... of course i didn't think she would get it b/c she just got her BMW back in March of this year... boy was i wrong... we got there, the dealer had one that matched exactly what she wanted... they came up with numbers that were a lot better than the BMW so we left with it...

I personally love the way this thing drives and feels... I also love the work that went into designing and the use of materials of the interior... note the stitching on the dashboard...

here is the B4 vehicle: (i personally hated this thing...)

here are the pix of the new car: 2008 Cadillac CTS 3.6L VVT Crystal Red, Ebony Interior
(sorry for the not so good quality pix... i will take more 2morrow in the light)

LED reverse lights = teh secks

UPDATE!!! DAYTIME PIX

Dash stitching is nice... it also follows to the doors too... :thumb:

UPDATE VIDEO
i shot a quick start up video for everyone to see... enjoy :popcorn:

side note: i love the way these look when they start up... :drooling:

YouTube - 2008 CTS Start up

·
Registered
7,438 Posts
JusssbougtaCadillac!

It ain't my bag baby but I do respect what it is. Pretty nice.

This website has done it's work on me. Every car I see now I think "Would look nice lowered with a drop and some aftermarket wheels." Then I remember I need to get a drop myself before I can talk.

Interior definitely looks slick. I hope Cadillac keeps coming back.

·
Registered
7,438 Posts
Oh, the title confused me at first. 3 liter Si, since when did you get one of those? :laughing:

BTW, is the grill on that BMW seriously "filled in." (Or does it just look that way from the picture?) If so that was just awful.
EDIT: Nvm, just saw another picture of an X3 and it is in fact solid. Wow, what was BMW thinking?

·
Banned
18,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh, the title confused me at first. 3 liter Si, since when did you get one of those? :laughing:

BTW, is the grill on that BMW seriously "filled in." (Or does it just look that way from the picture?) If so that was just awful.
u must have missed this thread then... http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34161 :D

the grill is separate... i guess it was just that angle...

·
Registered
7,438 Posts
Haha, yeah I just meant at first I thought it said a 3 liter Civic Si. I thought :confused:

Dunno man, I checked pictures online, that grill looks to be all once piece. :face-puke

·
Registered
3,652 Posts
beautiful... looks great, drives great and i love the interior! Another example of domestic car companies stepping up their game:drooling:

·
Banned
18,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
183 Posts
yummmmm that car is so sexy. i've always been a fan of the cadillac CTS.... big fan. I'm sure she's gonna enjoy that bad boy! Motor trend car of the year for a reason!

·
Registered
7,438 Posts
There are tons of alternatives to traditional blingy chrome wheels even for a Cadillac (I hope). Maybe you can show her some examples? I trust you won't lead her astray. :D

Besides, when looking for wheels on a car like that, you want it to be taken seriously and for it to look badass. :lildevil: For me big chrome dubs typically can't do that.

·
Registered
3,667 Posts
i think you downgraded..... i used to abuse these kind of cadillac at my working place before haha.... cuz i used to work at a rental car and the cars would come in all trashed up and *****.. i think the bmw is better than the cts......

1 - 20 of 60 Posts