8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
5,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered the white 6 LED festoon bulbs for my dome light and map lights, they look awesome (xenon color) and are fairly bright. Light output isnt much better than stock if it even is, but the color is dope.

Also got the White 9 LED 921 bulbs for the coupe reverse lights, they are absolutely SICK. Super bright and they look like you have an HID reverse bulb, one of my favorite little mods yet.

I'll try to get some pics up in the next few days...

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
links to the specific led's you ordered...im gonna order some of these soon...im probably retarded i can just look on the side

·
Banned
2,384 Posts
I have the 6 led in both my maps and 4 led in my dome, and its really bright. Much better than yellow tint

·
Registered
3,344 Posts
JDM FA5 said:
I heard the High Power LED Festoon bulb (3022-WHP2 Festoon bulb) are a lot brighter is that true?

http://www.superbrightleds.com/cgi-...t=CAR&keywords=&cart_id=5188820.17397&next=50

i had the 9 l.e.d. in blue for a while untill i got pulled for illegal use of a blue light, so i then got the 2 l.e.d. high power festoon bulbs hat you are talking about in white and they light up much brighter than the 9's. though it could just be that i can see better in a white light than a blue one.

·
Registered
5,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ameuba10 said:
are those reverse lights brighter than stock?
rev lights definitely are brighter than stock. Also, when the car has power, ie, is turned on, the dome / map lights are very bright, even brighter than stock i'd say.

All in all 10/10 for these bulbs so far! I absolutely love them!

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
wow, they look better than i expected. i think i might have to purchase a set. they def. look worth it :thumb:

·
Registered
5,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i just ordered the high power LED's for the license plate and the 7443 style 15 LED's for the taillights! So excited!

·
Scrodums
9,486 Posts
I have the WHP "Pure White" license plate LEDs and they've been great for the last few months. They add a nice touch to the car. I can't say the same for the 9-LED Festoons though. The failure rate on those, IMO, is ridiculous. 2 out of 6 have failed on me. I ordered a set of 10 to be proactive.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts