8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up my new EX Coupe yesterday 10/13. I have to say, I sell BMW automobiles for a living, and I am more excited about this car than if I got a new Beemer. This car Handles like it is on rails. It is extremly comfortable and looks like a space ship. The dash is AWSOME! And fuel economy is almost like a hybrid. The only issue I see sofar is a buzz on the rear speaker area when playing any music. Very anoying! Must be a loose panel. If anyone has any questions about the coupe, feel free to email me at [email protected]. I am HOOKED!

·
Registered
21,304 Posts
Welcome, Acoloreo :wavey:

Congrats on your new EX coupe!! Be sure to post some pics in the Member Gallery :thumb:

·
Registered
12 Posts
how much did you pay for your car? and how much do you pay monthly thats if you didn't pay it all cash lol. Sorry for asking this and i know its a personal question but im getting ready to get one myself and i just want to get a feel for the financial side of the vehicle. thanks

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
EX coupe costs

I leased my car for $280 with about $650 out of pocket for 42 months. The price was $17745. That is a $500 profit for the dealer which was given to me as a courtesy because I once worked for the dealership. I had 3 other dealers tell me they could not match that price. And I have done business with one of them before with my 2004 Pilot. It will take a little time for dealers to be willing to give you a price like this. I also had to take whatever color they located for me because they had NONE in stock. Black! Not my first choice, but I'll take it. The car is Awsome!!!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Interior color

We love the color. The main reason I got the black was because of the biege. It is beautiful.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Right on man, I just picked up my EX 2 door coupe 2 days ago. Silver w/black interior. I have also ordered up the aero kit and fog light package, cant wait!!! I Love it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts